About Me

My photo
Orlando, Florida
"Happiness is the best cosmetic"
Just a 17 year old girl obsessed with everything beauty. Here you'll find reviews of new beauty products, swatches and lots more!
Don't forget to follow me on more social networking sites! Twitter- @woaahitsfrances Insta- @woaahitsfrances
If you're a company interested in working with me contact me at woaahitsfrances@me.com and put "Frances" in the subject line!

December 11, 2011

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Haul- 50%-75% off!

As always it's time for the HUGE CVS beauty clearance sale where tons and tons of different products and brands are on clearance for either 50% or 75%. If I were you I would head over to your local CVS and check out the sales! It's totally worth it. Just head on over to the beauty isle and look for the yellow and orange circle stickers!
As of Friday, my CVS didn't label anything on clearance, so I had to keep bringing items up to the self scanner to see if they were on clearance. Thank god for nouveaucheap's Master List of items that should be on sale! I printed it out and brought it with me, what a life saver!
Continue reading to see what I got :)
I got a few things on first trip to CVS (many more to come, since nothing is marked at my CVS, i'm not too worried about things being sold out quickly)

  • Sally Hansen Salon Effectors Real Nail Polish Strips in "It Girl" -$2.62
  • Revlon Matte Blush in "Blushing Berry" -$2.75
  • Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse Foundation - #3.62
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in "Soft Rose" & "Pink Sugar" - $2.49 each
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polish in "Gunmetal" - $.79
With 0 coupons used, except $6 in extrabucks, I saved a total of $51.38! I used $6 extrabucks because if you brought two revlon lipsticks, you got $6 in extrabucks. So i figured if it lowers my out of pocket cost to use $6 and get them right back, then why not? Anyways. My total came out to $13 and change with tax... oh & Krispy Kreme Donuts, but those weren't on sale ;)

I was really really excited to see this on clearance! I've never tried any of the nail polish strips before, and for less than $3, I figured why not?!
A matte blush is something I can never pass on! Having other skin I stick to everything matte, and this blush is pigmented and matte! :D WOOT!
This foundation is something that I've eyed everytime I walk into the drugstore. I heard it's amazing for oily skined people since it has a matte finish! I haven't seen any bad reviews on this product, except if you have dry skin, then this foundation isn't for you. I was super excited when it was 75% off! I tried this last night, and WOW! it's amazing! I'm going back to CVS to pick up a few more bottles, since it's on clearance it just MIGHT be discontinued :/
Of course, I had to pick up a few colorburst lipsticks! They are my favorite drugstore lipsticks! I haven't played around with these shades yet, but they are so so so pretty!
Ah, lastly, who can resist a $.79 nail polish? I can't! & Especially this color?! I LOVE it.