About Me

My photo
Orlando, Florida
"Happiness is the best cosmetic"
Just a 17 year old girl obsessed with everything beauty. Here you'll find reviews of new beauty products, swatches and lots more!
Don't forget to follow me on more social networking sites! Twitter- @woaahitsfrances Insta- @woaahitsfrances
If you're a company interested in working with me contact me at woaahitsfrances@me.com and put "Frances" in the subject line!

September 9, 2011

Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner: Review!


I've been wanting to try out Maybelline's new master drama eyeliner, and last week I finally picked it up in Midnight Master, which is a deep dark black! The price for this eyeliner ranges from about $8-$10 which is cheaper then most high end eyeliners, but more on the expensive side for drugstore.
Anyways, I wasn't really thrilled with the packaging on this eyeliner. It's a twist up, which I normally don't have any problems with, but this eyeliner only lets you twist up, and not back down. If you twist up to much, it's impossible to get it back down (well for me at least). Since it's an automatic pencil you loose a sharp point, so it's harder to apply a precise line. So, that is definitely something to keep in mind when purchasing this product.
The company claims this product is "easy application, bold color, and smudge-resistant wear for 24-hours".
Formula: I have to say, the eyeliner was very creamy and easy to apply. It didn't tug at my lids, and didn't skip like most pencil eyeliners tend to do. 
The wear on this eyeliner was fabulous! It didn't smear on my upper lash line, or my water line! It stayed all day, with minimal disappearing on my water line. & on my upper lash line it didn't transfer or smudge!
Pigmentation: The pigmentation is fabulous! It stays jet black all day long!

Overall: 
Pigmentation: 10/10
Product: 9.5/10
Application: 10/10
Wear: 9/10
Packaging: 6/10

Keep reading for more pictures & swatches!