About Me

My photo
Orlando, Florida
"Happiness is the best cosmetic"
Just a 17 year old girl obsessed with everything beauty. Here you'll find reviews of new beauty products, swatches and lots more!
Don't forget to follow me on more social networking sites! Twitter- @woaahitsfrances Insta- @woaahitsfrances
If you're a company interested in working with me contact me at woaahitsfrances@me.com and put "Frances" in the subject line!

August 5, 2011

NOTW: China Glaze's 'Shocking Pink'!


Hey everyone! Last night I decided I was going to paint my nails China Glaze's Shocking Pink nail polish. I don't own a lot of neons so this was out of my element a little! 

This nail polish ranges anywhere from $7-$8 for .5fl oz, and can be found at any beauty supply store and even some drugstores! Shocking Pink is described as an extremely neon hot pink and let me just say, these pictures don't do it justice! This polish is a definite in your face hot pink. 
It was opaque in two coats, but the application looked very streaky so I topped it off with another coat and it looks great! Doesn't look streaky, or too thick.
As far as the application I didn't find it too watery, or thick.

Recommendation: Shocking Pink is more of a feminine color and looks great on darker/tanner skin tones! If you are looking for the perfect neon pink, this color is perfect for you!

More photos!